Great news for residents of Plano, TX and the surrounding areas: acclaimed spine surgeon, Dr. Stephen P. Courtney, has opened his first spine center right here in Plano! Conveniently located at 1705 Ohio Drive, Advanced Spine Center is dedicated to developing superior operative techniques to treat neck and back disorders.
About the Advanced Spine Center in Plano, TX
Led by Dr. Courtney, the skilled team at Advanced Spine Center cares for patients with neck and back pain using a wide array of the most state-of-the-art tools and techniques – from conservative physical therapy and injection therapy – to advanced pain management, as well as surgical intervention. We employ the latest in minimally-invasive spine surgeries, in addition to cutting-edge replacement technology. Incorporating both high tech and high touch, we get our valued patients back to their lives so they can enjoy all the activities they love!
The spine conditions we treat include:
- Cervical radiculopathy
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet joint syndrome
- Herniated discs
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Spinal stenosis
- And more
About Dr. Stephen P. Courtney, spine surgeon in Plano, TX
- Board-certified and highly-trained. Dr. Courtney is a board-certified, fellowship trained orthopedic spine surgeon by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery. He has been practicing medicine in Plano since 1995 and has developed Advanced Spine Center exclusively for neck and back disorders.
- Innovative – with the most state-of-the-art tools and techniques. Dr. Courtney has been Chief of Orthopedic Surgery at the Medical Center of Plano and a member of the hospital’s Executive and Operating Room Committees. Nationally recognized for being on the cutting edge of orthopedic implants, Dr. Courtney founded a spine company known as Eminent Spine, which is a medical device company that manufactures spinal implants sold throughout the United States. He travels the country training other physicians on how to utilize these products.
- Honesty and excellence. Selected as one of Dallas’ Best Doctors by D Magazine, Dr. Courtney is known for his straight-forward, honest approach and operates only if clearly indicated with proven techniques, which has earned him an excellent reputation among his professional colleagues, medical peers and patients.
- Credentials. Dr. Courtney is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, North American Spine Society and the Texas Spine Society.
Call Advanced Spine Center today!
If you’re looking for an experienced and empathetic orthopedic spine surgeon in Plano, TX or the surrounding areas, it’s time to schedule a consultation with Dr. Courtney at Advanced Spine Center today. When it comes to a spine surgeon, you want, need and deserve the best-of-the-best!